- Manatee County Trespass Procedure 606.005113.11 KBNovember 20, 2020
Here is what we got back from our request for this procedure. This is the full unedited version.
- HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, FLORIDA ADMINISTRATIVE ORDER S-2020-029 FACE COVERINGS & SOCIAL DISTANCING REQUIREMENTS IN COURTHOUSE FACILITIES DURING COVID-19 MITIGATION EFFORTS4.34 MBNovember 6, 2020
N THE THIRTEENTH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, FLORIDA ADMINISTRATIVE ORDER S-2020-029 FACE COVERINGS & SOCIAL DISTANCING REQUIREMENTS IN COURTHOUSE FACILITIES DURING COVID-19 MITIGATION EFFORTS Based on the public health emergency declared in response to the COVID19 pandemic, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has recommended social distancing and wearing cloth face coverings in public settings where social distancing measures are difficult to maintain. In Administrative Order AOSC20-32 (May 21, 2020),
- ADMINISTRATIVE ORDER S-2007-038 Recording In 13th Court203.79 KBNovember 6, 2020
IN THE THIRTEENTH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, FLORIDA ADMINISTRATIVE ORDER S-2007-038 (Supersedes Administrative Order S-1996-109) PHOTOGRAPHING, RECORDING OR BROADCASTING IN COURTHOUSE FACILITIES WHEREAS Florida Rule of Judicial Administration 2.450 (“Rule 2.450”
- 9th Circuit 1983 Suit outline1.43 MBMay 19, 2020
9th Circuit 1983 Suit outline
- Child Support response 12/30/2019166.67 KBJanuary 4, 2020
request for lakeland office
- Falkroad’s PRR Reply146.38 KBDecember 3, 2019
This is what was received back from them on the PRR.
- Fort Myers PD General Orders Part 11.26 MBNovember 17, 2019
General Order 9.1 General Rules of Conduct Fort Myers Police Department 2210 Widman Way Ft. Myers, FL 33901 239-321-7683
- Florida 2019 Sunshine Manual1.27 MBNovember 7, 2019
2019 Florida Sunshine Manual
- 12TH Circuit Response to records327.49 KBOctober 28, 2019
This is a response to a record request we did.
- Affidavit for the charge of Stalking on Randall Ogletree219.85 KBSeptember 29, 2019
the affidavit for the charge of Stalking on Randall Ogletree
- St Pete Trespass Case1.10 MBSeptember 25, 2019
Catron VS City Of St Petersburg Florida. 09/28/2011
- Amount of Suspends Per Office Monthly44.30 KBSeptember 25, 2019
Amount of Suspends Per Office Monthly Florida DOR as of 9/19/2019
- Cases By Area Office Florida DOR85.14 KBSeptember 25, 2019
This file is from 9/19/2019 and contains the amount of cases assigned to each office of the DOR at that time.
Spread the love